Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mom & Me


I am so excited about Mom & Me! This is the first season we will have Mom & Me and I have to tell you it it adorable. Mom & Me has beautiful smocked dresses and bubbles, adorable longalls and rompers for boys, and great monogrammable pieces. We have several new items from Mom & Me including a great dress for school that has colorful smocked crayons. I can just see my daughter having her school pictures made in this dress. We also have this adorable longall that has a smocked tractor scene. It's perfect for the pumpkin patch!
Some of the other new pieces from Mom & Me include a lavender dress smocked in white with pearls and a hot pink dress with smocked hearts. Both of these dresses are unique and absolutely gorgeous. The colors are vibrant and fun. And we still have more to come!! I can't wait to get the remainder of our Mom & Me Fall and Holiday merchandise. It is sure to become one of our most popular lines. Check it out and let me know which one is your favorite!

No comments: